Receptionist / Office Assistant:
We are looking for a part-time (20 to 30 hours per week) receptionist / Office Assistant.
This individual serves visitors in-person or over the phone by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; assisting a number of administrative duties for the firm’s other team members.
When not greeting, this individual will assist other team members with basic accounting and administrative tasks. The individual must be professional and well organized.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
QuickBooks, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Supply Management
Listed below are the skills that are associated with this occupation:
- enter time sheet information
- greet customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
- record client’s personal data
- schedule meetings or appointments
- use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- use time management techniques
Current Technology skills that are associated with this job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- QuickBooks Online
Pay will be $13 per hour. (there is no health or other benefits for this position)
How to apply:
1. Send your resume to Sherrie Mellinger – SMELLINGER@PROACTIVEAT.COM
2. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an in-person interview.